We have designed various classes to meet your needs as follows:
ACCA weekend classes
- Takes place on Saturdays and Sundays
- Covers all ACCA papers
- Usually starts The weekend before release of June & December exam results
- Lectures start 8 am on Saturdays and 11 am on Sundays
ACCA weekday classes
- These include the full day rclasses and evening lectures at our Victoria Island Centre.
- Designed for those who prefer to have their weekends and are happy to receive lectures after work or those that are not fully engaged in a full time job.
- Usually commences the first Tuesday after the release of June & December exam results.
- Three full day revision classes across all papers starting four â€“ five weeks before the exams.
- 30 revision hours per paper and it comes with marked final mock exams.
- These are question practice days that seek to ensure our candidates understand exam techniques and are also used to reinforce the concepts learnt during lectures
- This is an intensive review course that is specifically for some candidates in need of a short course.
- Designed for those that are resitting their exams for example during the March and September session and candidates who prefer self study but would want to enjoy the benefit of an intensive lecture.
- Usually starts the weekend before release of June and December exam results and it is delivered in 6 – 7 weekends before March or September exam.